Terms & Conditions
A. SGSC Terms & Conditions
1. The membership card must be presented at the time of entrance and/or by request if required.
2. All tariff information is available at the reception desk and is subjected to changes. The management reserves the right to revise and /or change the membership fees without prior
3. Members and their guests are not allowed to bring any food or beverages purchased elsewhere onto the premises.
4. Rollers skates/blades, footballs, inflatable toys, skateboards, bicycles etc. shall not be permitted on the premises.
5. Due to health and safety considerations pets are not permitted on the premises.
6. The use of cameras, video cameras, cell phone cameras etc. are permitted on condition that the privacy of fellow members and guests is not violated.
7. Members and their guests are expected to adhere to the dress code of each of the club’s respective facilities.
8. Approval of membership is at the sole discretion of the management who reserve the right to forfeit membership in case of any breach of the club rules, regulations, terms and conditions.
9. Management cannot be held liable for any loss, theft or damage of members’ or guests’ private properties and valuables.
10. Non members and persons entrusted with the supervision of junior members are not entitled to the use of any of the Club’s recreational and/or sports facilities.
11. Members are entitled to use the club facilities according to the benefits allocated to the respective membership category.
12. Members and their guests can avail of discounts as applicable to the respective membership categories as indicated on the table of discounts.
13. Lifestyle members are welcome to bring up to maximum of 10 guests per membership on weekdays.
14. Management may reschedule operational hours of the facilities at their own discretion and shall communicate such change to members in advance.
15. The Lifestyle Membership fee is not refundable and can only be transferred to another person upon receipt of a written request from the existing member and a new application, in lieu of the transfer, duly submitted with all necessary information.
16. The membership card will be ready within 48 hours from the date of remittance of fee and submission of all required documents. Non receipt of Membership card is not reason for extending expiry date.
17. Persons above 18 years of age must apply for separate memberships.
18. Should a membership card be stolen or lost, the members should immediately notify the club reception. A cost of 50 AED shall be levied to cover the cost of issuing a new card.
19. Joining fees are applicable to all membership categories.
20. Membership not renewed within 6 months from the date of expiration date will result in a new membership application and joining fee.
21. Yearly minimum - Members who apply for the club’s in-house account are required to spend a minimum of AED 250 each quarter at the club’s outlets.
B. GOLF MEMBERSHIP Terms & Conditions
1. Memberships – Memberships are on annual basis only and run for one year from the day of joining.
2. Tee time reservations can be made by phone, e-mail, on the website or in person. Cancellations or changes to reservations cannot be made on the web site.
3. Online booking is restricted to groups ranging from 2 to 8 players. Group bookings (9 PAX+) need to be made through the Golf Reservations directly.
4. Golf members are allowed to make reservations up to 10 days in advance. Corporate members can reserve up to 14 days in advance and Tour operator memberships up to 2 months
5. Corporate reservations must be made through one of two pre-approved company coordinators. Any play that exceeds the membership categories daily allocation will be invoiced at the
6. Golf members are welcome to bring up to 3 guests (golfers) each day, who are entitled to a 27.5% discount on green fees on week-days (excluding public holidays). Members’ guests must always be accompanied by the member to avail of the discount. For corporate members and tour operators, number of guests varies as per membership category.
7. The club reserves the right to cancel play during inclement weather conditions. If the golf course is unable to open by the start of a reserved tee time, that reservation will be cancelled. SGSC will make every effort to ensure groups whose tee times have been cancelled get an opportunity to play on the course as soon as possible that same day.
8. A membership may only be terminated after the completion of 1 year. The member must provide 30-days notice, in writing, at the reception desk or at the club’s contact address. Please note that annual memberships are refundable but not transferable. Upon completion of the 1st year, 75% of the remaining balance of a membership (on a pro-rata basis) will be refunded upon resignation.
9. Annual EGF affiliation fees are compulsory for all golf and executive members.